This automatic cross line laser is ideal for aligning horizontal, vertical and grades. Optical signals warn the user when leaving the leveling range. With the height-adjustable console, the laser can be fixed on a tripod, directly on the wall or on metal surfaces. The pendulum lock is used for safe transport.
- Automatic self-levelling using a pendulum with magnetic damper
- 1 vertical laser diode projects a 160° sweep plane
- 1 horizontal laser diode projects a 160° sweep plane
- Shuttle system lock during transport
- Wall mounted tripod with rack and pinion mechanism for vertical alignment
- The screw connection of the device to a wall tripod tripod enables the construction of inclined planes that protect the device from falling
- The scope of the device is unlimited