The electronic locator detects the exact location of live wires, wall studs and joists. This avoids incorrect drilling and costly repair work. In dry construction, stable places for hanging objects and areas without substructures, for example for passages, can be determined. The permanent voltage warning protects against unshielded, live lines when drilling.
- Precise location and routing of live wires
- Securely hangs items on drywall
- Identify areas without substructures between drywall profiles
- Avoiding unnecessary drilling
- High level of security thanks to permanent voltage warning