The universal multimeter enables fast and precise measurements in the areas of voltage, current and resistance. The diode test can be used to determine function and polarity. The automatic continuity tester informs the user with an acoustic signal. The function and range switching does not require any cumbersome reconnecting of cables. The current measured value can be kept on the display using the hold function, ideal for measuring points that are difficult to reach.
- Precise testing in the fields of voltage, current and resistance
- Automatic continuity tester
- Diode test function for function and polarity determination
- Function and area switching without changing cables
- Easy to read display
- Hold function to fix the current measured value in the display