The handy LAN cable connection tester enables twisted pair cables to be checked and analyzed for short circuits, crossovers, interchanges and interruptions. The device tests wire assignments, examines cable runs and assigns the individual conductors via LAN network cable assembly. The Lan-Check is suitable for shielded (STP) and unshielded (UTP) Ethernet cables. A clear and unambiguous LED status display informs the user.
- Reliable cable and line testing of voltage-free electrical networks
- Checking the LAN network cable assembly (assignment of the individual conductors)
- Test of wire assignments and analysis of line runs
- Suitable for shielded (STP) and unshielded (UTP) Ethernet cables
- Analysis of the most important error cases: interruption, short circuit, crossing and permutation
- Clear status display via signal LED