The Cubus 110 S is a robust and fully automatic rotating laser for the precise alignment of horizontal, vertical and inclined planes. With the remote control, all functions can be conveniently controlled up to a maximum of 40 meters. An additional reference beam enables partition walls to be aligned. The laser receiver can be easily attached to metallic surfaces with the practical holding magnets.
- Exact horizontal alignment
- Time-saving, fully automatic alignment via sensor automatic
- Manually aligning slopes
- 90° reference beam for plumbing and aligning partition walls
- All functions can be controlled with the remote control up to a maximum of 40 m
- Attachable tripod/wall mount with 5/8″ thread for vertical use
- Measurement reliability through automatic switch-off with ADS-Tilt
- Waterproof housing
- Transport LOCK: The device is protected with a special motor brake during transport
- Laser modes: spot, scan, rotary and handheld mode
- Remote control to control all functions from all sides up to max. 40 m
- Sensor-Automatic: fully automatic alignment using electronic servomotors with temperature-stable sensors
- ADS-Tilt: automatic switch-off in the event of external influences by ADS (Anti-Drift-System)
- Efficient parallel work and battery charging
There are no reviews yet.