The cable and line tester consisting of a transmitter and receiver analyzes LAN, TV, telephone, audio and other wiring in electrical systems. The most common plug connections (RJ 11, RJ 45; TV coax) can be easily tested using the transmitter with integrated adapters. The receiver searches for the transmission signal without contact and emits a loud test signal to identify the selected cable. The device can be connected to any conductor with the universal test clamps.
- Reliable cable and line testing of voltage-free electrical networks
- Exact analysis of LAN, TV, telephone and other cabling in electrical systems
- Simple testing of the most common plug connections (RJ 11, RJ 45; TV coax) using transmitters with integrated adapters
- Connection to any conductor with universal test clips
- Contactless search for the transmission signal via receiver
- Clear test signals to identify the selected cables