The fine dust measuring device with the Swiss precision sensor type Sensirion SPS30 measures and evaluates the concentration of fine dust according to the official regulations of the German Federal Environment Agency in the categories PM 2.5 and PM 10 The most dangerous pollutants in the sky. Fine dust particles with a diameter of up to 10 microns include pollen and allergens from plants and flowers. Fine dust particles with a diameter of up to 2.5 micrometers are, for example, industrial exhaust gases, which due to their small size penetrate particularly deeply into the respiratory tract and can cause lasting damage to the lungs. The AirMonitor PURE warns of harmful concentrations of fine dust with a color and numerical display and a switchable acoustic signal. In addition, the instrument permanently displays the time, temperature and humidity. The display can be dimmed with the night mode button. The appealing design and ease of use are additional product features. The product can be used in homes, offices, kindergartens, schools and public buildings.
- Effective measurement and evaluation of the fine dust concentration in the categories PM2.5 and PM10 (e.g. industrial exhaust gases, pollen, allergens)
- Valuable tool for a healthy indoor climate
- Colour and numerical display of the harmful fine dust concentration, also with switchable acoustic warning signal
- Extensive information thanks to display of time, temperature and humidity
- Many possible uses: residential buildings, offices, kindergartens, schools, public buildings, etc.
- Easy to use
- The beep can be switched off and the display can be dimmed
- Attractive design