The contactless voltage tester enables a high level of work safety by detecting the presence of AC voltage. The device determines the polarity of the L/N conductors, detects live lines and locates electrical voltages in cables, sockets, lamp sockets and fuses. Line breaks can be effectively identified. A compact design, clearly visible LED signaling and the integrated flashlight ensure convenient use.
- Locates electrical voltages in cords, outlets, lampholders and fuses
- Easy determination of the polarity on L/N conductors, for example on sockets and connection terminals
- Effective open circuit detection in cables and wires
- Very high sensitivity for tracing lines at greater depths
- Highly visible LED signaling for displaying electrical voltages
- Integrated flashlight with separate on/off button
- Robust, impact-resistant housing