The contactless voltage tester enables a high degree of occupational safety by detecting the presence of AC voltage. The device determines the polarity of the L/N conductors, detects live lines from 50 VAC to 1000 VAC and locates electrical voltages in cables, sockets, lamp sockets and fuses. Line breaks can be effectively identified. The compact design, the clearly visible LED signaling and the pocket clip ensure convenient use.
- Contactless live wire detection
- Locates electrical voltages in cords, outlets, lampholders and fuses
- Effective open circuit detection in cables and wires
- Efficient: One measuring device can be used for the entire building installation
- Compact design with convenient pocket clip, suitable for every shirt pocket and tool box
- Highly visible LED signaling for displaying electrical voltages
- Additional acoustic signalling