This 100 cm mason’s spirit level features a heavy-duty trapezoidal die-cast aluminum body and a tightly sealed horizontal acrylic block bubble level. When applying the vertical inclination, the user has an optimal view of the vertical bubble with the additional sight glass. Therefore, reading is more precise and easier compared to conventional spirit levels. The shock-absorbing impact caps are ideal for quick corrections of deviations caused by hits with the trowel when laying walls or tiling. Further advantages are a milled measuring surface and the high measuring accuracy.
- Tightly sealed horizontal acrylic block vial
- Additional sight glass for easy reading of the vertical acrylic block bubble level
- Shock-absorbing striking caps for quick corrections with the trowel
- Milled measuring surface for precise alignment
- Hard-wearing trapezoidal die-cast aluminum body