The drywall spirit level features slots with powerful rare earth magnets for setting up metal wall studs. Both the horizontal and the vertical acrylic glass block level in the robust aluminum profile are impact-resistant. The horizontal bubble is equipped with a practical 2% gradient marking. When applying the vertical inclination, the user has an optimal view of the vertical bubble with the additional sight glass. To increase accuracy, this spirit level has a milled measuring surface, which is also equipped with rare earth magnets. The profile and properties of the spirit level are effectively protected by the shock-absorbing, impact-resistant end caps.
- 2impact-resistant acrylic block vials
- 1 vertical acrylic block vial with Plumb Site® Dual-View™ vial function
- 1 horizontal spirit level with 2% gradient mark
- Measurement accuracy in normal position:< 0.5 mm/m
- For aligning metal wall studs
- Incisions with rare earth magnets for easy fixing, adjusting and installing metal wall studs
- Milled measuring surface
- Shock absorbing, impact resistant end caps
- Magnetic measuring surface – tensile force per magnet: 3 kg
There are no reviews yet.